Two letters from Investigatory Powers Tribunal/ ITS at SIS-Secret Service, to our FOI

Dear Gavin and Sam Khan-McIntyre,

Under section 1 of the Freedom of

Dear Gavin and Sam Khan-McIntyre ,

Under section 1 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, a person is entitled to request information of a public authority. Section 3 of the Act defines a “public authority” as anybody which, any person who, or the holder of any office which :–

 

i) is listed in Schedule 1, or

 

ii) is designated by order under Section 5.

The Investigatory Powers Tribunal is neither listed in Schedule 1 nor designated under section 5 of the Act. Consequently the Tribunal is not covered by the definition of a Public Authority under the Act and therefore is not required to action requests for information under this Act.

Yours sincerely

Assistant Tribunal Secretary

Investigatory Powers Tribunal

P.O.Box 33220

London

SW1H 9ZQ

 

 

Public line: 02070353711

Email: info@ipt-uk.com

Web: http://www.ipt-uk.com

__———

From: Gavin and Sam Khan-McIntyre [mailto:gavinandsamrainbowmedia@gmail.com]

Sent: 12 October 2018 15:32

To: foi-dpa.pmcs@fco.gov.uk; foirequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk; info@ipt-uk.com

Subject: Re: FOI request:why R police nazis ss STALKING targeting attacking abusing raping me+FAMILY since 90s,mcintyrea bribe them to w nhs special masonic

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018, 5:25 p.m. Gavin and Sam Khan-McIntyre, <gavinandsamrainbowmedia@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Act 2000, a person is entitled to request information of a public authority. Section 3 of the Act defines a “public authority” as anybody which, any person who, or the holder of any office which :–

i) is listed in Schedule 1, or

ii) is designated by order under Section 5.

The Investigatory Powers Tribunal is neither listed in Schedule 1 nor designated under section 5 of the Act. Consequently the Tribunal is not covered by the definition of a Public Authority under the Act and therefore is not required to action requests for information under this Act.

Yours sincerely

Assistant Tribunal Secretary

Investigatory Powers Tribunal

P.O.Box 33220

London

SW1H 9ZQ

Public line: 02070353711

Email: info@ipt-uk.com

Web: http://www.ipt-uk.com

From: Gavin and Sam Khan-McIntyre [mailto:gavinandsamrainbowmedia@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 October 2018 15:32
To: foi-dpa.pmcs@fco.gov.uk; foirequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk; info@ipt-uk.com
Subject: Re: FOI request:why R police nazis ss STALKING targeting attacking abusing raping me+FAMILY since 90s,mcintyrea bribe them to w nhs special masonic

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018, 5:25 p.m. Gavin and Sam Khan-McIntyre, <gavinandsamrainbowmedia@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Under section 1 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, a person is entitled to request information of a public authority. Section 3 of the Act defines a “public authority” as anybody which, any person who, or the holder of any office which :–

i) is listed in Schedule 1, or

ii) is designated by order under Section 5.

The Investigatory Powers Tribunal is neither listed in Schedule 1 nor designated under section 5 of the Act. Consequently the Tribunal is not covered by the definition of a Public Authority under the Act and therefore is not required to action requests for information under this Act.

Yours sincerely

Assistant Tribunal Secretary

Investigatory Powers Tribunal

P.O.Box 33220

London

SW1H 9ZQ

Public line: 02070353711

Email: info@ipt-uk.com

Web: http://www.ipt-uk.com

From: entreprises d’édition arc-en-ciel Gavinandsamrpe [mailto:entreprisesdeditionarcenciel@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 October 2018 15:36
To: Foi-dpa.pmcs@fco.gov.uk; info@ipt-uk.com;
Subject: Re: Foi:sis m15inv police, we & evenbeen accused of terrorism by nazi UK police! Father was in intel signals war two Sorn Castle and estate +rechy +Charles Eachwick hall-are these bribing police +nhs to hurt me+husband-OI to mI5+gov uk-why are police w th

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018, 3:21 p.m. entreprises d’édition arc-en-ciel Gavinandsamrpe, <entreprisesdeditionarcenciel@gmail.com> wrote:

Two letters from Investigatory Powers Tribunal/ ITS at SIS-Secret Service to our FOI

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s